I was driving the boys to "the food store" and all of the sudden Caleb starts talking about more baby brothers. It took me a minute to realize what he was talking about. He told me that if he had another baby brother we could name him Caleb. I said that then there would be two Calebs. He got excited and said, " yeah, there could be two baby brothers and both of them can be Caleb too." I'm not sure where he was going with this, but I have two theories. First, he likes Quinton, thinks more brothers would be good, and Caleb is obviously a good name. The other is that he would rather replace Quinton with a few brothers more like himself (or that are him). I told him that all of those Calebs would confuse me, and he said, "yeah, there could be ten Calebs." I love the kid, but I think I would draw the line at nine.
Update:
I guess Caleb has been working on the logistics of this situation. This morning he told us that he figured out where all the Calebs can sleep. "some can sleep in my bed, and some can sleep in your bed, some can sleep on the couch, some can sleep in the crib, and some can sleep in Dukes bed. Duke can sleep on the floor."
3 comments:
He cracks me up! Can't wait to see them next week!
that is funny. was he acting serious when he was talking about it? but then again if you did have 9 more calebs it would be good because he is an awesome kid.
That kid is hilarious!! Oh the joys of boys!
Post a Comment