I'm trying to think ahead this time and have costumes ready for the boys before October instead of duct taping something together last minute. I asked Caleb what he wanted and his answer was Dinosaur which I fully expected.
So here's my dilemma. I don't want to get/make him the usual cute dino costume such as this:image from Pottery barn
No, no. I want to wave my magic wand and create the impossible which is this:(I think this is a show out of Australia. I would love,love,love to take Caleb to this show)
awesome costumes--if you find a pattern, let me know! I couldn't even tell they were costumes until they zoomed out more and you could see their legs. amazing!
3 comments:
awesome costumes--if you find a pattern, let me know! I couldn't even tell they were costumes until they zoomed out more and you could see their legs. amazing!
Wow, neat dinos! That would definately make for a memorable Halloween- hee hee.
We'll be waiting to see your handiwork come Halloween. Don't forget the spiky collar and chain!
Post a Comment