The first to visit was my Brother Dale and his family. All I can say is they are brave! They did a whole lot of driving with 4 kids to boot. I'm pretty sure I would have a had a real case of the crazies after that but they pulled it off, making them my new heroes.
I may have convinced them that Cleveland ain't half bad. (Except for the part I told them about the serial murderer/rapist caught last year about 5 miles away)*smack in the forehead*
They came to church with us but we didn't see much of them since Clayton and I are both in Nursery. I got to hang out with their little girl in Nursery though. I was just glad that we didn't have too crazy a sacrament meeting while they were there.
(Ours can be pretty eventful at times)
We visited Kirtland, John Johnson Farm, the beach and some other fun places.
Outside the John Johnson home standing on the original stone porch where Joseph Smith used to preach.
Headlands beach
They came to church with us but we didn't see much of them since Clayton and I are both in Nursery. I got to hang out with their little girl in Nursery though. I was just glad that we didn't have too crazy a sacrament meeting while they were there.
(Ours can be pretty eventful at times)
We visited Kirtland, John Johnson Farm, the beach and some other fun places.
No comments:
Post a Comment