Happy Halloween from the Carpenters
Caleb wanted to be a dinosaur but he spotted this shark costume on clearance and loved it so we got it. I told him he could be a Megaladon (prehistoric shark) and he loved that even more!Quinton was blues clues for our ward trunk or treat. For the other Halloween parties he was Danny the Irish dinosaur. The costume talks with an Irish accent and says "Top of the morning to ya". When we press the button Quinton starts looking around very confused trying to figure out where the voice is coming from.
Clayton and I came up with our costumes 20 minutes before we had to leave for our first party. Clayton pulled some of his hunting stuff and was a mountain man. I took down all my fall decorations and stuck it to my shirt. I was either a tree, a pile of leaves or Fall. In the top picture it just looks like I'm standing right in front of a tree but its really my costume.
| Getting ready to carve our pumpkin! |
2 comments:
I love that you're wearing long sleeve shirts. We're still a bit warm in the afternoons which has been nice but I'm waiting for the cocoa drinking weather. Love you.
Eva I just went through your last 5 or so posts- I'm way behind :) Love all the pictures- what a fun visit with Emily! and I'm still laughing about your costume- way to go- very clever! and I'm thinking that is not the same house you first moved into right? Looks beautiful!
Post a Comment