So, I got my first SLR camera. Seth and Sarah are bummed it's not a Nikon, Dad is sad it's not a Pentax, and Diana wonders what an SLR is. It is a Canon, and I'm still trying to figure out how to use it, but it is tough. I've been dying to go out and take some pictures, but it is tough when it gets dark by 5:30 and I'm normally stuck at school until 6. I did get a chance to take a couple of shots when we went for a walk with the Homer's baby that we were watching (no we don't have 3 boys now)





2 comments:
Jonny's been keeping an eye out for one of those for at least a year now. He got to use one at Wood Badge. He knows he has more hobbies than me though and less time. He's hoping I'll take up photography. I wouldn't mind...if only I had just a little more time.
So that is what fall looks like. Love the pictures. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment