Thursday, November 18, 2010


I'm playing games with my kids tonight. I mean really playing and
I
am
loving it!
I bought a Silly Sentences game for Caleb and I love hearing him sound out the words and he is even starting to read whole sentences. I think my favorite one tonight was "The sad baby rides on the purple alligator"
Next was puzzles. Lots of puzzles. Even Quinton helped by handing us pieces over and over and saying "Tank oo" each time. When almost done he would start taking pieces off the puzzle and handing them back to us.
At one point, Caleb lets out a sigh and says. "Mom I really love you. Even when I'm sad or mad. I still really, really love you." Later he said "Mom, you can tell when I love you cuz I start smiling."

Is there anything better a Mother could hear?!?!
So to all the Mothers out there but most especially my own Mother.
I love you
Even when I'm mad or sad or annoyed
I love you

2 comments:

betsey said...

So sweet! I can't stand it! Those boys are adorable. Plus, the new camera is paying off. The first picture is beautiful, those brown eyes!

Telitha said...

Aww, sweet! I loved seeing your fall pics and halloween costumes! The boys are getting so big!