Thursday, December 2, 2010

Look-a-likes

You know how everyone has a twin in the world? Some might even say an evil twin? Well Clayton and I have our own share of look-a likes.  Growing up I knew a girl at church who looked like the blond version of me. And since the show Dexter started I have had tons of people tell me I look just like the sister of the main character. After the 7th person in 2 weeks I finally looked her up and guess what? We really do look alike and what's even scarier is we have the same last name. What are the odds?
Jennifer Carpenter next to her co-star.Photo courtesy of google search
Now, Clayton looks a lot like Orlando Bloom and I've always thought this. But while visiting NY we found some almost life size ads that make it even more convincing. If you happen to run into one of them and you're not sure who is who. Check his teeth for canines. Clayton has none.
On second thought, maybe I will let Clayton grow his hair out.*whistling*
 (Clayton was really wishing he hadn't shaved when we took this)

It is handy to have a celeb look-a-like, especially when pondering a new hairstyle. Now I have to wonder when someone gives me a double-take. I bet they're thinking," Whoa I just saw the chick from Dexter, and she's married to Orlando Bloom!!"

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I swear, every time I watch the first "Pirates of the Carribean" movie Orlando Bloom pulls a Clayton face and it makes me laugh.