Its 54 degrees today. Practically t-shirt weather! Most of the snow has melted and our driveway is no longer an ice skating rink. According to Puxatony Phil we only have a few short weeks of winter left. The past couple days have been warmish and sunny so I might believe him. However, there always seems to be one last big storm in March.
I, along with everyone else here in Cleveland, am ready for winter to be over. Yet, I am going to miss living in the snow. Luckily Clayton took some beautiful photos for us to remember that winter can beautiful.

2 comments:
Nice pictures! So true. We went cross-country skiing the other day, and for the first time since living here I was like, "Wait, winter CAN be beautiful."
I miss the snow. When I was a kid, we would break the icicles off the roof and suck on them. I know, sounds disgusting, but hey we were kids, we thought it was cool.
Post a Comment