Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Family photos

 For Family night yesterday we decided to head into the forest near McGaffey Lake to have a picnic and try our hand at some family pictures. Just as we got there, a beautiful double rainbow appeared. We had to hurry and change into our "nice" clothes so we could catch it in our photos.




6 weeks


Love her blue eyes
 Here's a few more of Ruby because I know you all just can't get enough of this little darling!
4 weeks

3 weeks


3 comments:

paula said...

She is adorable. The pic with the rainbow is wonderful, what a lucky break and everyone looks good too.

Jenny said...

You guys look awesome! And I want to squeeze all of your children. Sheesh.

Holly said...

I love love love your pictures! I can't believe that first photo--how did you get everyone to look so perfect and even include a rainbow? I'm impressed!