Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Legoland



 We finally took our first real, planned-out vacation since Clayton graduated dental school. 
We knew our boys would love Legoland so off we drove to California
Caleb loved all the Star Wars lego statues. Especially the scenes in mini-land




Ruby had fun sight-seeing from the back.




We were drenched all the way through! Boys said they did NOT want to go on that ride again.

Ruby enjoying the one and only ride she could go on.








Besides Coaster-saurus and The Dragon roller coaster, the splash pad was Quinton's absolute favorite.




Ruby proved she is not a CA girl and does NOT like the beach!

Quinton would dig in the sand, ask Dad to help him wash off in the ocean, then go right back and stick em in the sand.


Dad decided it was time to get wet.


Visited the Leo Carrillo Historic Park for a nice stroll. There were a lot of peacocks roaming the grounds



They have an Albino peacock named Jack but we couldn't find him.

Someday I'll have a cabana in my backyard.

3 comments:

Diana said...

Looks like so much fun! Now the boys want to go back after seeing your pictures!

Emily said...

Your pictures are so pretty! I hate getting wet on rides, I wouldn't even ride the Grizzly ride in California Adventure because I hate it so much. I've heard Legoland is awesome for boys your age, but I didn't realize Ruby wouldn't be able to ride anything. Bummer.

Pamnken said...

Looks like a fun vacation! We love Legoland!