Tuesday, September 10, 2013

This week (sort of)

Caleb: (actually happened back in April but I forgot about it) While putting together his birthday invitations. I showed him the moist towel trick to seal all the envelopes instead of licking them all. I shared how that was how we sealed the 400+ invitations for mine and Daddy's wedding.
"Oh, I remember that."
"Uh, you weren't born yet"
"Oh yah"

Quinton: Say something he doesn't agree with....."ERRRRRRRRRRNT" (think game-show buzzer)

Ruby: Discovered dog food and decided it's her favorite food.

Clayton: While putting boys to bed, Quinton told Clayton he did NOT want a kiss. Clayton kissed him anyways and when Quinton protested, "I said, I didn't want a kiss." Clayton replied. "I didn't kiss you, my lips just fell on your face."

2 comments:

Beth said...

Ha ha. Your family is funny :D

seth said...

You know, I thought Ruby's coat was looking especially thick and luxurious...