Sunday, September 22, 2013

This Week

Eva: Woke up with a horribly sprained neck. (Seriously, how does one DO that while they are sleeping?) Chiropractor remedied it but suggested I start doing a little Yoga again. Getting old.

Caleb: While putting boys to bed. "If you guys get up in time you can do Yoga with me! It feels so good to stretch in the morning." Caleb, "It feels so good to SLEEP." ( I had to smile. Totally something I would have said.)

Ruby: Very obsessed with her belly button. Usually has at least one finger poking it the whole day long. Boys were hanging upside down on the couch and their shirts came down enough that Ruby saw their belly buttons. She got so excited and ran over there and started poking their bellies. I think she had just then realized that the boys have them too.

Quinton: I find him standing with the fridge door open. "Cold. Cold. Cold. Cold...."
 "Quinton, what are you doing?"
"Oh, just making sure everything is cold."

No comments: