Sunday, March 16, 2008
Children's Museum
I bought a year pass to the Children's Museum and it has been worth every penny. It has saved us from boredom this winter. Caleb and I go at least once a week and Caleb always find a friend to play with. They have one exhibit that changes every season and right now it is, Explore the Galapagos. Basically a big room filled with sand along with a ship and a big tent. The staff bury 100 turtle eggs and all the kids dig them up. I have a funny video where Caleb is sitting in a hole digging and another kid runs up and starts to fill in the hole. Caleb has this look on his face like "What's happening?" In fact I have lots of great videos and pictures from our days there so I'm posting them all for you. Enjoy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Caleb sure is a cutie! The Children's Museum looks like a lot of fun, too! I hope the weather is really warming up for you.
Post a Comment