
This past week was Spring Break for Clayton.
A while ago some friends of ours from the ward found an internet deal for a 3 night stay at an indoor water park. Being from AZ we had never heard of such a thing. Water?? Indoors?!?! The deal was for a family of 4 so we split the room with this couple and made a great deal into a super deal.
It was tons of fun and tell you what, indoor water parks are the way to go. Since most of the vacationers were from Ohio or M

ichigan, everyone was just as white as me. (Except for the black people of course.)Caleb took to the water like a fish and loved every minute of it. There was a kiddie pool area with a little slide that was his favorite. He also liked getting hit by waves at the wave pool. Clayton tried out the wave simulator. I was going to try it out next but I already know that deep down I'm a professional surfer and I didn't want to let that out and make him look bad. So I skipped it til next time. I'm also putting up a hilarious video of Caleb not sharing my muffin. I got a chocolate muffin and was going to share with Caleb but apparently after taking one bite he decided that this muffin was too good for the likes of me and confiscated it.
Here are some pics and videos from just after that big snow storm a few weeks ago. We had a snowman building contest and Clayton never actually finished his so naturally I won. I called it, A man named Sous. (As in Sous chef)

1 comment:
Yeah! I love your blog it is so cute. I really like the blue background and all the cute pics!
Post a Comment