Friday, December 5, 2008

This one is for the Grandmas

I don't even remember what brought on this tantrum....



And yes, he picked out his own clothes.
I know all of you were thinking,"What is he wearing?"

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh wow. That was terribly sad. I love how he walks to the camera so you can see just how "sad" he is. ;)

Jenny said...

Oh, and Mom says: "That was a classic!! Makes me want to give him a big hug. XXOO Grammy" (she doesn't have an account and it won't let her comment)

Sara said...

That's funny. I love it when I make my kids laugh during a tantrum.

Jenn said...

That is so great that you got that on video! I love those kind of tantrums. He is looking so much older and more grown-up.:)

spice2116 said...

that was sooo hilarious!!! love it just love it