Saturday, March 14, 2009

Caught

Clayton has been asking me to make him a "real" cake. Whatever that means. So I try a simple vanilla cake with ganache frosting. Of course my hard work didn't go unnoticed.

Caleb: Cake?
Momma: Not til Daddy gets home.
Caleb:(batting eyelashes) Cake please Momma?
Momma:When Daddy gets home I promise.

Later while checking my email, Caleb walks in licking fingers ,"Mmmmm"

This is the "Am I in trouble?" look. I'm sure it was hard to tell with me laughing and taking pictures but saying "Uh-Oh Caleb"Clayton still ate it.

3 comments:

Sara said...

that made me laugh. Sure looks good. Before and after even. Clayton is one lucky guy!

paula said...

That frosting was just too tempting to resist. Great Chocolate goatee.
Love the pictures of your new little guy. Lots of hair, can't decide who he looks like.

Jenn C. said...

Go Caleb, I would have wanted to do the same thing! :)