He is so cute. He has a cute little face. Does he look like Caleb? Thanks for posting so many adorable pics. We hope that all is well with you. Good lick with all of the casts. (they aren't that bad) and they produce awesome changes.:)
He is so darling! Ever since I had Myah I have a huge fondness for babies with lots of hair. Don't you just love it sticking up everywhere? You look great-and already making a fancy cake! Wonderwoman!
2 comments:
He is so cute. He has a cute little face. Does he look like Caleb? Thanks for posting so many adorable pics. We hope that all is well with you. Good lick with all of the casts. (they aren't that bad) and they produce awesome changes.:)
He is so darling! Ever since I had Myah I have a huge fondness for babies with lots of hair. Don't you just love it sticking up everywhere? You look great-and already making a fancy cake! Wonderwoman!
Post a Comment