(Imagine in Caleb's voice)
Dishes: "don't want it"
Laundry:"ummm, no thank you"
Floors: "No wash floors"
Organize Desk: "that's silwy!"
Clean out fridge: "NNNOO!"
Clean Bathroom:"Look! It my poot!"(foot)
I will embrace this time of slothfulness until I get my mojo back. I will sit on my ugly 40's sofa surrounded by unfolded laundry, bits of cereal, Duke hair and snuggle with Quinton while watching Imagination Movers with Caleb. (Quinton has been very sad and fussy since he got another cast today.I'll take my snuggles while I can.)
For now, here is our lame attempt at being professional photographers. I guess you really do need a fancy camera and talent. Sarah where are you!? Good thing the subject is so cute.
8 comments:
Now that baby looks exactly like Eva. It's Eva as a boy!
Look at his hair! Wow! He's like a mini elvis but much cuter! I'm with you eva. I am adopting that 2 year old behavior too. Dishes--don't want it!
He is soo cute! I think those pictures look pretty professional. I would love to see a picture of his cast. We are on our last set of casts. Hallelujah!
Look at that belly! He's so cute!
Eva, he does look just like you! I love the post about what Caleb would say. Very good advice.
He is looking great. Wish I could come fold your clothes for you, but enjoy the baby. He will grow too fast.
EVA!! When you come down I promise to take some pictures! And if I could I would fly out tomorrow to come see you guys. They are still cute pictures.
Love love love Quinton's tummy~WOWZA, that is adorable!
Post a Comment