Priceless. Ben and Andrew giggled through the whole video.
I love how as soon as he stops squinting he starts kicking. :) Looks like fun!
What did you give him? Peas, beets? Kidding, I know it was probably cereal or bananas. I noticed Duke ready to lap up anything that might fall. He's not dumby.
Oops, I need word check, should say no dumby. Maybe I should go to bed.
So funny! He and Joseph are related, that is what Joseph looks like whenever we give him anything to eat.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Priceless. Ben and Andrew giggled through the whole video.
I love how as soon as he stops squinting he starts kicking. :) Looks like fun!
What did you give him? Peas, beets? Kidding, I know it was probably cereal or bananas. I noticed Duke ready to lap up anything that might fall. He's not dumby.
Oops, I need word check, should say no dumby. Maybe I should go to bed.
So funny! He and Joseph are related, that is what Joseph looks like whenever we give him anything to eat.
Post a Comment