So, Eva and I had an opportunity to spend some time together without the two wonderful boys typically displayed so prominently on this blog (thanks to Eva's friend Stacey). We decided to walk around in some of the parks near where we live. It was an unusually beautiful day- 60 and sunny. This time last year I think it was snowing. Most of the leaves have fallen, but the woods are still impressive in a different way than earlier in the fall. So for those of you that just read our blog for the cute little boys, too bad. I'm sure the'll be in the next one, but this time it's just about me, Eva, and nature.
3 comments:
i like the 4th and 5th a lot. i can't help but notice that eva is avoiding the orlando bloom region of your face in the 1st one.
AH cute! Happy anniversary this week sometime! (I only remember you got married around Thanksgiving)...
Your hair is getting so long Eva! Looks pretty.
Post a Comment