Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mom, don't be mad

Caleb wanders in from the other room and taps me on the leg

Caleb: Mom, I'm sorry

Eva: Why are you sorry?
C: MOooooOOM, I'm Sorry!

E: But why are you sorry?
C: I said I'm sorry.

E: I know you are honey but can you tell me what happened?

C: I Saaaid I'm sorry cuz I gonna fix it.

E: (panic setting in) What needs to be fixed?

C: Mom! I said I'm SORRY!

E: It's ok! Just tell me what you broke!

we went in circles with this for awhile

Turned out he took a picture out of a frame. Nothing broken.
I can always count on Caleb to tell on himself.

4 comments:

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

i love that about kids. they always tell on themselves :).

paula said...

Until they get a little older and then you would think I'm sorry is like pulling teeth (for boys)(dental reference, thought Clayton might like that, oh and Clayton I thought of you today, they blessed Shad, we had the lunch at our house, I made frog eye, it was yummy:)

jolly arora said...

hi.........

your blog is very beautiful

Cloud Services

Anonymous said...

Jenny read this first out loud to us and it was hilarious! Casey even thought it was funny. I can't wait to see you guys next month!