Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary


Engagement photo 2003

We hit the 6 year mark. Clayton informed me this is the year he is supposed to give me candy or an iron or something like that. We went to the candy isle at Whole Foods and I picked out chocolate covered cocoa nibs which look a little like fancy adult Nerds only taste more delicious. I worked all morning while Clayton attempted to study with the boys around. We got hot dogs at the Doghouse and went to Joannes to buy fabric to re-cover our couch. I know, I know, I should reign in the mushy love stuff.
That's the way we like it though. Simple, not complicated.
Clayton earned points by saying I still look the same

At least now he looks over 18.

I love you Clayton. Thank you for 6 wonderful years and 2 beautiful boys.
Only 60 more years to go.

7 comments:

Trevor said...

woo watch Clayton on that 66th year. :D jk congrats guys

paula said...

You do still look the same and he does look older. Let's hope that trend continues, he ages, you don't. HA! Congratulations, can't believe it has been 6 years.

paula said...

PS. We are hoping to get to hear from Duke again in your Christmas blog. He has such a great sense of humor.

seth said...

ha ha -- clayton looks straight out of the 90's in that picture. if it makes you feel better, i just got carded buying video games a week ago. even with my sweet beard.

eva does look the same, though.

Diana said...

Congrats and happy anniversary. I'm glad Clayton no longer looks 18.

Linda C. said...

I was thinking you both look the same. Enjoy it while you can. I was trying to remember your wedding date--I know it is around Thanksgiving. Congratulations. Love you!!

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.