Monday, December 7, 2009
Happy Brithday Duke
Eva: You're looking a little grey around the eyes Duke. I didn't know dogs could get gray hairs
Duke: *humph*
E: Sorry, I can tell you're sensitive. I'll just move on. So what do you think of Quinton?
D: It is so nice to have the aroma of dirty diapers in the house again and his face is always covered in food but could you please keep him away from my food? I'm not big on sharing my vittles.
E: I try but that boy is sneaky. I turn my back for a second and he's splashing in your water bowl.
D: I taught him that stealth mode.
E: So you recently made a new friend?
D: My boy Petey! He is so great. I feel young again when he's around.
E: No kidding. After the first time he came over to play you were so worn out I thought you would die during the night from a heart attack.
So what else is new?
D: I hate baths
E: ....That's not new.
D: I just thought I'd throw that in there.
E: Anything for your birthday?
D: Bring me back some tortillas from AZ. You know how much I love those things. And feel free to leave a few spoiled diapers on the ground now and then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Happy Birthday to Duke!
Thanks for giving me a smile. That Duke is a good dog.
Happy Birthday Duke..you lil' cutie! Tell your pack leaders to bring back some tortillas too!!!
Aww. Happy Birthday The Duke! Maybe we should get him some bagels and bacon too...
Thank you Eva, you know how much I love hearing from the furiest member of your family. Glad to hear he hasn't out grown the diaper fetish:)
Its nice to know someone else has converstations in their head with animals/babies that don't talk! Too funny!
Happy Birthday Duke! I can't believe he's 6 years old already. If he asks for tortillas then you better deliver :)
Post a Comment