Saturday, May 22, 2010

my little sous chef

One Sunday I asked Caleb if he wanted to help me make bread to which he agreed enthusiastically. Then my visiting teachers came and I had to put things on hold. Caleb was very eager to get things going so I had to tell him three times not to measure anything or put anything in the mixing bowl til I got back. Then I shot Clayton a warning look to watch him close.
While I was visiting. Clayton was spying on Caleb and got this cute picture of Caleb pouring over my recipe book. He was studying it so intently until he realized that Clayton took a picture.

4 comments:

seth said...

caleb's looking more like a sous ghost in that last one.

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture ever! Good job CLAYTON!

Clayton said...

actually the assistants in the kitchen prefer the term "Lakota Chefs"

Beth said...

That is so cute, Eva! Caleb is such a sweetie.