Caleb has been begging me to take his bike to the park so he can ride it to the playground. My class was canceled today so we packed up the bike and drove to Fountain Hills park. Huge park with lots of winding paths. Perfect for a bike ride. Except when we got there, Caleb decided he didn't want to ride his bike after all and so walked it through the whole park. The boys played on the playground while I watched and soaked up the sun and cool breeze. I can't remember a more beautiful day. It reminded me of one summer in Mexico on the beach with Clayton's family. The weather was so beautiful and I got the worst sun-burn of my life but it was totally worth it.
I also picked up a cute end table that will be perfect for serving Iced Horchata on the porch this summer. Score! I love tree-lawning.
2 comments:
Haha--I remember that sunburn, too. :) I want to see your new end table. You should put up a picture!
and don't forget the part where you made yourself birthday eggs benedict to go with your sunburn. that was particularly delicious.
Post a Comment