Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kendall House

Today we get the keys to our new place. It is bittersweet. We have loved this house. Caleb has lived here longer than anywhere else. We brought Quinton home from the hospital to this house. We have made so many good memories and turned this place into a home. I'm sad/mad that things had to go this way but Clayton and I find reasons everyday now that make us so glad we are moving. At least we can stay in the area.
I can only imagine how hard it will be to make the big move in one year. Guess we better figure out what the heck we are doing and where we are going to live!

Here is a tour of our humble abode. Bill our maintenance guy is fixing our window. Caleb talks to him non-stop whenever he comes over."Hey Bill, this is my chair ,I eat lunch there. And this is my monkey, he doesn't talk, and did you know I'm four?, that's Quinton, he's a stinker..." and on and on. Bill is a very good sport. We will miss him too.

2 comments:

Linda C. said...

That was a cool house. I remember enjoying sitting on the front porch when we were there. You are lucky to have this great experience with so many wonderful friends.

Jenny said...

Wow--you guys really have done a lot to it! It looks good! And Quinton is HUGE!! When did that happen? :)