Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Caleb's concert

Caleb goes to the Cleveland Music Settlement and loves it. School has ended for the year but he keeps telling me that tomorrow he goes to school upstairs for Pre-K. I keep telling him we are on summer vacation and he seems to understand . But the next day he again says he has to go to school tomorrow. Hopefully he will always be this excited to go to school. I would too if I got to do fun things like this in Music class.
In the video you will see: They listen to music and do different things when they hear different rhythms. Pretending to be a stretching kitty cat and skipping around the circle to shake hands with a friend.

As a side note. Poor Caleb's pants were too big (story of his life) and we forgot to put a belt on him which is why he is holding his pants up the whole time.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Umm...I can't see the video. It says it's a "private" video. :(

Unknown said...

I fixed it.

Jed and Jaime said...

That was sooo CUTE!!