We took the boys on a real camping trip south of Columbus a couple months back while Clayton was on break.
Caleb had been learning all about camping and really wanted some smores. He was not disappointed.
We were a little worried about how to put the boys to bed. We ended up just zipping them up in the tent and I guess they were pretty worn out because after 10 minutes of playing they were out cold.
Fire-roasted corn on the cob. Quinton couldn't get enough.
Caleb had been learning all about camping and really wanted some smores. He was not disappointed.
We were a little worried about how to put the boys to bed. We ended up just zipping them up in the tent and I guess they were pretty worn out because after 10 minutes of playing they were out cold.
That will teach them to behave.
4 comments:
Caleb still looks scared sitting on the dinosaur, but at least he's on it. Awesome picture of the Quinton-bait! :)
They have dinos at the zoo?! How cool. I bet if all of the zoo animals were mechanized and made sounds that kids woul still be just as enthralled. Just think of all the money they'd save. No pooper scoopers or animal feeders needed. I'm glad your camping experience turned out so well.
What a fun trip! Seth and I are planning on going camping soon. I will have to try fire roasted corn. I love the pic of Quinton in the dinosaur's mouth.
I was wondering why there was a dinosaur in your camp site, but I see now that the dinosaur was at the zoo! Looks like a cool zoo! Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment